Monday, April 22, 2013

A to Z: Opening Night

Thursday night I took my daughter to the opening night of the high school production of Beauty and the Beast.

I know what you're thinking... "A high school play... How nice."

However this school went all out. The acting was fantastic. The singing was amazing. And somebody spent A LOT of money on costumes and scene sets.

All the acting was great. Le Fou was hilarious tripping all over the stage. Gaston was as pompous as you would expect, kissing his biceps and flipping his long dark hair. Belle was sweet and spunky. Her voice was gorgeous.

But I gotta say, in my humble opinion, Madame Wardrobe stole the show. Her big booming voice and comedic timing made me laugh so hard I thought I would hyperventilate.

Both my daughter and I loved it. So glad we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment