Friday, December 28, 2012

On the Fourth Day of Christmas


My true love gave to me...

The Duke of Christmas Past by Kim Bowman

FROM THE COVER:


The only thing Donovan Ellis, Seventh Duke of Gatewood, wants for Christmas is for it to be over. Too much sadness surrounds the holiday. Horrors he'd just as soon forget. Oh, there's one present he yearns for with all his heart, but he can't have her. His foolishness pushed her into the arms of another. So if he can't have the one thing he truly desires, then he just wants to be left alone to drown in his own misery.

But when a ghostly apparition visits him, claiming things can be set right, can Donovan believe? Can he trust the duke of Christmas past? Or will meddling in the past bring more heartache than he already has to bear?

Merry Christmas to Liz R., the recipient of the Third Day of Christmas giveaway!

*****

Wanna be entered in the drawing for this book? Just leave me a comment below (be sure to give me a way to contact you if you win). I'll do a random drawing at midnight and post the winner with tomorrow's giveaway. Be sure to come back and enter again tomorrow for another giveaway!



4 comments:

  1. Oh boy, would I ever love to read about the Duke of Christmas Past! Thanks for this chance, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great read, Leah! Thanks for the opportunity to win a copy. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and that 2013 brings you blessing. Waving at Kim! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lol my email is ssromans828@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete